Our servo lathes are compact cast iron slide units that combine stability with speed and serviceability. Our machines have a programmable spindle drive and tool slides, allowing for quick setup and higher production rates.
Modern Machine Tool Company’s Servo Lathe’s can help:
- Increase production efficiency with an optional two-axis servo slide for simple turning, boring and drilling operations.
- Improve tool life and achieve constant surface footage with programmable spindle drive and tool slides
- Set up quickly and easily and improve tool life with the precision ground, ball-screw-driven slides and high torque digital drives
- Decrease necessary training time with menu-prompted touch screen
- Minimize coolant loss with our integral flood recirculating coolant system, which flows only during the cutting cycle
- Improve accuracy using Digital Read Out or Servo Position
- Improve part-length accuracy with optional heavy-duty stock stops